RECRUITMENT OPERATIONS MANAGER
LISTENER & EFFERVESCENT
I was born in Inchon, South Korea and grew up in Valdosta, Georgia. I now call Tampa, Florida home. I attended Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennesee with a major in English and a minor in Journalism. I have been in market research and with L&E since 2013. I spent over eight years as a relocation consultant, and my customer service background in helping people buy and sell their homes and move their household goods has helped me tremendously in the market research world.
I really enjoy market research because we touch more people’s lives on a daily basis than we realize. If I have just one encounter with one person each day, and I can do something to make their day just a little better, a little easier, a little happier, then I’ve contributed to making the world a better place, and I love doing that.
When I am not working, I enjoy running, hiking, Pilates, video editing and teaching in the children’s ministry at my church.
Insights About Me:
- You should ask me how to crochet. I’m a certified instructor. (I have a certificate AND a pin!)
- If I had a super power I would choose the ability to fly, because I REALLY hate driving. (Would I also be granted a sense of direction with this ability?)
- When I was little, I wanted to be a writer.
- One of my guilty pleasures is Bon Jovi. He gives love a bad name.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I was once a newspaper reporter covering the cops and courts beat. (Some interesting stories there I could tell you about!)