919.457.1281 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Likeable & Encouraging
I am from Henderson, North Carolina and I went to East Carolina University and The University of Florida where I received an Au.D. I joined the team at L&E in 2017. I am an Audiologist by training and the move to L&E Research has proved both challenging and enjoyable. I enjoy what I do every day because it keeps me on my toes. The job forces me to examine and analyze things in ways that are different on a daily basis!
Outside of work I love spending time with my children. They are at really fun ages right now. I am also a big sports fan.
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is steak (hands down).
- One of my guilty pleasures is Candy Crush.
- If I had a superpower I would have the ability to control time. That way I could keep my kids from growing up!
- Something that few people know about me is I'm a pretty good artist!
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be the center fielder for the Cincinnati Reds.