MINNEAPOLIS CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
612.869.8181 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LOYAL & EMPATHETIC
I am from Eagan, Minnesota and I went to Augsburg College where I received a degree in Accounting and Finance. I joined the Client Services Management team at L&E in 2016. I love what I do because every day brings new challenges. I enjoy working with a variety of people outside the company as well as working with people within our organization. I truly appreciate the overall company culture and what we stand for.
Outside of work you will find me playing and spending time with my daughter. I also enjoy working out and exercising.
Insights About Me:
- Ask me about…potato chips. I am a potato chip connoisseur, if there is such a thing.
- If I had a superpower it would be telepathy.
- My favorite food is sushi.
- One of my guilty pleasures is potato chips.
- Something that few people know about me is that I used to play poker for a living.