LIKEABLE & EASY-GOING
I was born in Queens, New York, but I was raised in Columbus, Ohio. I received a degree in Family Resource Management and Consumer Affairs from The Ohio State University. I’ve been applying that knowledge to the field of market research for 14 years.
I love being a part of the market research process. I have always been fascinated by all the working pieces that goes into each project to ultimately get the end result. It’s a lot of hard work, but worth it.
When I’m not at work, I attempt to be athletic by running. I also enjoy discovering new music to listen to and geeking out over nerdy interests. You should ask me sometime about my collection of random things, especially my vinyl art and records. And, before you ask me. Yes. I like cats, and, while it’s terribly cliché, I do own a waving lucky cat.
Insights About Me:
- You might not realize this, but there’s a huge probability that I own more pairs of shoes than you do.
- If I had a super power, it would definitely be invulnerability. Who wouldn’t want to be indestructible?
- When I was little, I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to be a space cowboy or a dinosaur hunter.
- All forms of dim sum are my favorite food… who knew steamed pork buns would be the bane of my existence?
- What would be impossible for me to give up? Ummm… Rick Astley?