Walnut Creek Client Service Manager
Loyal & Empathetic
I’m originally from Concord, California and I’ve been with L&E since 2018 and I have been in market research since 2005. I love what I do because I’m good at it. It comes naturally to me. I’m a people pleaser at heart, so Client/Customer Service is for me. I also love it, because no day is the same and they are filled with different challenges.
Outside of work, my family and I, are always on the go with 3 young children in sports, all year round. When we are not at a sporting event for the kids, we love to spend time BBQ’n in our backyard, playing games and listening to music or enjoying a new movie at the theaters.
Insights About Me:
- If I had superpower I would choose Superhuman strength.
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a veterinarian.
- My favorite food is my Mom’s lasagna.
- It would be impossible for me to give up red wine.
- One thing that most people don’t know about me is that I am a Cancer Survivor of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.