Medical Project Manager
Level-headed & Expressive
I love my husband and three boys as well as the work that I do! I especially love the cross-over between project management and healthcare because it fulfills my need to serve others while allowing me to play with spreadsheets.
When I'm not running around for sports with the kids I love being outdoors in the mountains, rock climbing and camping. I am an avid reader of fiction and non-fiction alike. I also love to bake.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower it would be the ability to remove carbohydrates from food so I could eat all of the bread!
- When I was little I wanted to be a teacher and a baker
- My favorite food is potatoes in any form
- It would be impossible for me to live without coffee
- Most people don't know that I have an irrational fear of spiders
- One of my guilty pleasures is having lots of dark chocolate