Raleigh Project Manager
Learner & Evolving
I love that each day brings something new and fresh! In the marketing research industry there is always something new to learn and explore. It's fast paced, but also team driven , goal-oriented and strategic.
Outside of work I am an avid plant collector and love gardening. I spend my free time curled up in nature reading, writing and creating. You can always talk to me about gardening, vegan recipes and holistic living!
I am also a mother of four great kids, and I have two dogs that I love dearly!
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower, I would Time Travel
- When I was little, I wanted to be an Interior Designer
- My favorite food is roasted brussel sprouts! They are my go-to in many situations!
- It would be impossible for me to live without books
- Most people don't know that I live a holistic life
- One of my guilty pleasures is house cleaning! I find it to be very relaxing.