Raleigh Client Services Manager
Levelheaded & Empathetic
My hometown is Tallahassee, Florida, but have lived in the Raleigh area for over 19 years. I attended Florida State University and earned a B.S. in Marketing. I’ve been with L&E since 2018 and enjoy what I do because it is never boring, no two days are the same. I get to meet new people all of the time and work with a great group in the office and remotely.
Outside of work, you will find me reading, spending time with my family and watching almost any Florida State sporting event.
Insights About Me:
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a writer, reporter, ophthalmologist, Governor of Florida - my interests were ever changing.
- Ask me about my family! Between my kids, our dog and my husband there is usually an entertaining story to share.
- My favorite food is a good steak.
- One of my guilty pleasures is bingeing a series on Netflix or Amazon Prime.
- If I had a superpower it would be teleportation - no more sitting in traffic!