Client Services Manager
Laughter & Earnest
I was born in Havana, Cuba, and came to the United States with my family when I was 7 years old. Grew up in NYC and learned the English language within 9 months. I played the flute in Junior High and actually played with the selected school orchestra in Carnegie Hall. I went to the HS of Music and Art and followed my passions of Advertising, Architecture, and Photography. Straight out of HS I worked for a top advertising agency in NYC, tried college but started a family instead. I am a proud mother of three amazing adult children. I have been in market research for 14 years, One and a half with L&E, and loving it and this wonderful company!
I have always loved commercials, I always had an opinion! love advertising and marketing. I love the ever-changing days, the studies, meeting new clients and saying hello to old ones, and welcoming them back with a smile. I find it very rewarding, informative, and challenging. Other than work, my family is my life, I love family gatherings, and spending time outdoors together, I love spending time writing and drawing as well.
Outside of work I am a craft fanatic, I make personalized t-shirts, mugs, and home decor. I love getting together with my family and spending time with my beautiful grandchildren. I live and breathe for the Beach and take every chance I can to go, no matter what the season. I love to read and write and have self-published three children's books based on an imaginary friend my middle daughter had as a child. Traveling every chance I get and taking pictures of all this beautiful world has to offer is my passion.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower, I would love to travel back in time and relive wonderful moments.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a stewardess and travel every place in the world.
- My favorite food would have to be Cuban food because it reminds me of my mother and father.
- It would be impossible for me to live without my family, taking pictures, or traveling!
- Most people don't know that I have been to 40 states with my goal being to reach all 50 by 2025!
- One of my guilty pleasures is watching Hulu. I love to watch old sitcoms and all LUCY shows.