Client Services Manager - Denver
Lucky & Eccentric
You may wonder why I say I’m lucky and eccentric, well I’m lucky because I moved out to Denver from San Francisco on a whim, and every day I’m reminded that it was a good choice. Eccentric because I’m inspired and fascinated by the rare and unusual. I grew up in Danville, California and have been in the market research industry since 2015 and with L&E since 2019.
I enjoy what I do at L&E because I have a solid customer service background, and get enjoyment out of helping others. When I am not working, I can typically be found exploring the Rocky Mountains and practicing my landscape photography skills. My next adventure will be visiting towns on the Dark Sky Registry, to get some long exposure shots of the Milky Way!
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is…If I had to choose just one, it would have to be Shrimp!
- If I could have a superpower it would be teleportation. Imagine the places you could visit!
- Ask Me About... my art. As a kid, I discovered painting, drawing, and illustration at a very young age. As I’ve grown, I’ve tackled larger and more complex projects, including sculpture, crochet, and sewing menswear.
- When I was a little I wanted to be a veterinarian. We always had a lot of animals growing up, including chickens, ducks, rabbits, and reptiles.
- One of my guilty pleasures is cooking the most decadent desserts I can possibly imagine, which are usually given to friends to keep me from eating them all!