medical Project Manager
Levelheaded & Eclectic
I was born in St. Petersburg, FL and currently reside in Plant City; a town just outside of Tampa. I originally attended the University of South Florida pursuing a degree in Nursing. During that time my passion for market research grew quickly. I obtained my Associates degree in Allied Health while finding my way to Project Management with L&E Research.
I’ve been with L&E since 2015. There are many reasons to love what I do. My favorite part is the constant change – you either love it or you hate it. Not only do I love the change in projects and people, but witnessing the growth in new technologies to advance and fine-tune our research. When I’m not working, I enjoy rooting for all Tampa Bay sports teams. On date nights, you can most likely find me sporting a Lightning jersey at Amalie Arena.
Insights About Me:
- Ask me about anything DIY or craft related. I am always on the hunt for something to chalk paint or distress!
- If I had a super power, it would be teleportation!
- When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina.
- My favorite food is anything from a Mexican restaurant.
- It would be impossible for me to give up Amazon Prime.
- One thing most people don't know about me is that I am allergic to shrimp.
- My guilty pleasure is making and eating strawberry shortcake with fresh strawberries grown right down the street from my house.