New York Client Services Manager
Loyal & Energetic
I used to work as a radio Disc-jocky in my first career, personally interviewing famous rock stars including The Who, Jon BonJovi, Van Halen, Peter Frampton, Fleetwood Mac and Melissa Etheridge - and starting every shift with a Bruce Springsteen song!
I truly want to make others - clients, customers, friends and family who I interact with - smile and laugh, help them relax and enjoy the daily moments of life.... When working I receive personal pleasure being practical, honest, helping out on all situations and hearing the word "excellent" after doing something nice!
Outside of work I enjoy traveling around the world (been to 25+ countries), baseball and football games, playing drums in a band, trying new restaurants & analyzing my wife and daughters dinner cooking - which is generally exceptional.
My wife and I also helped our daughter raise a service puppy/dog. It was a lot of work and we were heartbroken to give him up after about a year, but knowing he would help someone's life truly revived our hearts.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a super power, it would be Atmokinesis (weather manipulation - to make every day perfect!)
- When I was little, I wanted to be a Disk-jocky. Sometimes things work out.
- My favorite food is Steak. Sorry, Seafood. No wait, Steak. Maybe both?
- It would be impossible for me to give up the ability to record and watch every episode of Jeopardy!
- One thing most people don't know about me is that I was born in Germany - but not as a German (born on a US airforce base as a US citizen). Family history is Irish!.
- My guilty pleasure is cooking barbecue stuff on an outdoor grill any time of year, in any weather.