Charlotte Client Services Manager
Loyal & Exceptional
My hometown is Scottsboro, Alabama, but I call Charlotte, North Carolina my home. I attended the University of Alabama in Birmingham and earned a B.S. in Criminal Justice. I’ve been with L&E since 2018, but prior to that I spent 20 years working in the financial technology industry. I was ready to learn a new industry and I love market research.
I enjoy what I do at L&E because I find it very interesting to see the different types of studies come through our facility and establishing relationships with all the different clients. It is a very challenging but rewarding career. Outside of work, I am a huge reader and book collector. I collect mostly rare and first edition / signed books. I also love to travel, although I haven't been able to do much of that recently.
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is seafood.
- Ask me about my time in the military in Germany. Lots of crazy stories there.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I am published writer.
- One of my guilty pleasures is watching the television show, Family Guy. It cracks me up every time!
- If I had a superpower it would be…As a pacifist, it would be the ability to establish world peace.