AV & IT Support Manager
LOyality & Enthusiastic
I am from Norwood, Ohio and I joined the team at L&E in 2014, although I’ve been in Market Research since 2006. I enjoy what I do every day because I like providing “behind the scenes” support to the company to ensure research is flawless.
Outside of work I like road trips to new places, camping listening to music, going to concerts, visiting museums and watching horror movies.
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is pepperoni, sausage, mushroom pizza!
- Something interesting about me is I am a huge Blues fan. I’ve played harmonica for over 15 years and was a Blues Brother impersonator.
- If I had a superpower I would have the ability to be invisible.
- Ask me about…my record collection! I started collecting vinyl a couple years ago and haven’t been able to listen to music any other way since.
- One of my guilty pleasures I fruity candy, like Gummy Bears.