Logical & Empathetic
My hometown is Odessa, Florida and I’ve been in market research and with L&E since 2015.
I love doing what I do because I love solving problems! It feels so great when a client comes to me with an issue and I am able to help them find the perfect solution. I also love that every day brings something new with market research and there is a never a dull moment.
Outside of work I love cooking for my loved ones and trying out new recipes. I also enjoy traveling, I’ve been all over the US, London, Paris, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic just to name a few.
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is Cuban.
- One of my guilty pleasures is reality television. I love pretty much anything on Bravo.
- If I had a superpower, it would be teleportation. Who wouldn’t love that?
- One thing most people don’t know about me is that Dr. Phil is my all-time favorite show.
- It would be impossible for me to give up bread.