Loyal & empathetic
I grew up in Kansas City, Missouri and currently live in Phoenix, Arizona. I attended the University of Kansas and earned my Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Advertising. I’ve been with L&E since 2019 and in market research since 1995. I love what I do at L&E because I enjoy playing a part in helping clients find solutions to their business needs through thoughtfully designed marketing research.
In my free time I enjoy swimming, music concerts, photography, fiction writing and spending time with family and friends.
Insights About Me:
- Ask me about…Expat living. I’ll tell you about my experiences living abroad in Dubai.
- If I had a superpower it would be mind reading.
- It would be impossible for me to give up Pearl Jam music. It’s been my jam for over 20 years.
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be an artist.
- One of my guilty pleasures is Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and Caramel Sea Salt squares.