LEAD Medical Market Developer
LOGical & Eager
I grew up in Henderson, North Carolina and currently live in the Triangle area. I obtained my Bachelor’s of Science in Applied Economics from East Carolina University. I have been with L&E since 2015 and I love what I do at L&E because a majority of my career has revolved around all things medical.
After spending years as a Pharmaceutical Rep, I knew the Medical arena was my forte. I love being able to speak to health care professionals on a daily basis and show them how they can continue to make a difference with research.
Outside of work, you can find me working out at our local Burn Bootcamp or volunteering at my church. Without question, nearly every evening, you can find me at one of my kid’s baseball games, basketball games or swim meets.
Insights About Me:
- Ask me about… How to balance life with 4 active kids!
- My favorite food is…. All of the food. Give me all of the food…
- When I was little, I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. My mom and my grandmother were both teachers and I would pretend I was them for hours a day.
- If I had a superpower, it would be to slow down time. Every time I turn around, one of my kids are turning a year older.
I was born to be their mom, and I enjoy spending time in their little world.
- My guilty pleasure is True Crime TV