Lindsay Craig Haneline
LAUGHING & ENERGETIC
My hometown is Virginia Beach, Virginia, but I now call Charlotte, North Carolina home. I have been in market research and with L&E since 2013. I attended University of North Carolina in Wilmington with a major in Therapeutic Recreation.
I really enjoy market research because it is fun to see the process that goes into products I use daily. It’s interesting to see the other side of the coin on what happens and how products make it to consumers.
In my spare time I enjoy camping, boating on the lake and spending time with friends and family. I also love to eat out and go to local festivals in Charlotte or in the Mountains.
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is mac n’ cheese.
- If I had a super power I would be a multi-tasking ninja!
- When I was little, I wanted to be a teacher.
- It would be impossible for me to give up pedicures.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I met my husband on a cruise in Cozumel, Mexico. We lived in the same city at the time.