Client Relationship Manager
919.526.0381 | email@example.com
Loyal & empathetic
I am from Harrison, NY and I went to NC State University where I received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications. I joined the team at L&E in 2015. I enjoy what I do every day because I’ve always been interested with human behavior in general and what people are doing, buying, eating, etc. and why. It’s only natural that I’d love Market Research, which gives great insight into the minds of those people!
Outside of work I love to read, spend time with family, work out and practice my amateur photography skills!
Insights About Me:
- One thing most people don’t know about me is that when I was younger my family moved to Paris, France and I was fluent in French for a long time!
- It would be impossible for me to give up my morning routine of Iced mocha and reading the news!
- When I was little I wanted to be a spy!
- Ask me about…my obsession with True Crime programs on television. I think I’ve seen them all.
- One of my favorite foods is cheese. Any kind really, but currently it’s Brie on a toasted baguette.