director of client solutions
LIKEABLE & EFFICIENT
I am a true Floridian, my hometown is Ft. Myers and I now live in Tampa. I’ve been in market research and with L&E since 2012. I really enjoy my role within L&E because my background is in sales and I love talking to people. I can sell just about anything if I believe in it. That’s why I love L&E and feel passionate about what I do and how I can contribute to the success of this great company.
Outside of work, I love traveling with my family. Seaside, Florida has been our family tradition for the last 19 years. I love pro sports and enjoy season tickets to the Tampa Bay Rays.
Insights About Me:
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to work side by side with the President of Federated Department stores as a loaned executive to the United Way foundation. During that period of time I was able to meet the number one United Way contributor that year “The Miami Dolphin” Organization. During that time I was able to meet and work with some of the greatest Dolphins ever… Dan Marino and the Marks Brothers… Mark Duper and Mark Clayton.
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a veterinarian of course!
- My favorite food is Italian.
- One of my guilty pleasures is a yummy glass of wine or two.
- It would be impossible for me to give up my family, my friends, my life!