Director of IT/AV and Security
Learner & Easygoing
My hometown is Burlington, North Carolina. I enlisted in the National Guard in 2014 and have been doing IT work ever since. I’ve been with L&E and in market research since 2019. I love working in IT because it's constantly evolving. There's so many different technologies, ways to implement them, and ways that it can change your life. From home automation, to new and interesting tools to help productivity, it’s just incredible seeing how the world changes with technology.
Outside of work, I love working on cars, detailing, motorcycles, computers, mechanical keyboards, and my house. I call building furniture "adult LEGOs." You should also ask me about my time in the National Guard. I've got a bunch of stories and pictures from training and deployment.
Insights About Me:
- One of my guilty pleasures is small, fast cars.
- My favorite food is strawberries.
- If I had a superpower, it would be telekinesis because I always forget to grab something upstairs.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I'm an avid herpetologist (reptiles). Currently I only own a Banana Pied Ball Python.
- It would be impossible for me to give up jamming to music in my car.
- On top of my other interests, I can also play a bunch of different instruments. My main ones are flute and alto saxophone.