DENVER PROJECT MANAGER
LEFT-HANDED & EARTHY
I grew up in a very rural part of Illinois, there were no stoplights in our entire county. After attending college at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, I moved to Colorado in 2004 and have been in the Boulder area ever since. My husband and I have been together since 2006, and we have an amazing son. We are a typical Colorado family, with so much outdoor gear crammed in our garage, that we can barely fit a car in there. Depending on the season, you can find us hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, canoeing, and all around enjoying our beautiful state.
I enjoy market research because of the ever changing nature of our work. Since joining L&E in 2019, I’ve worked on a wide range of projects spanning all sorts of topics. I love that with each new project, I’m learning something new, about products and services, and about people in general.
Outside of work I love live music, and actually met my husband at a gig he was playing. One of my favorite ways to spend a summer evening is seeing a band at Red Rocks.
I also love to travel! My favorite vacation spots stateside are New Orleans in the spring for Jazz Fest, and Maine in the summer to see family. Outside the US, my most memorable trips have been rock-climbing in Thailand, visiting Angkor Wat in Cambodia, and spending 4 months living in a castle in Scotland.
In my free time, I volunteer for a local garden to table program for my son’s elementary school. I enjoy working with kids, and sharing my love of gardening and caring for the environment.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower, I’d have the ability to time travel. I would love to explore other time periods!
- I wanted to be a dancer when I was little, and I actually was for a while. I was part of a traveling dance troupe and got to perform at lots of venues including Disneyland Paris and two Super Bowl halftime shows.
- My favorite food is pizza
- It would be impossible for me to go without coffee and dark chocolate
- Most people don’t know this about me, but my birthday is on Halloween, and I go all out with homemade costumes every year.
- A guilty pleasure of mine is putting on anything with Hepburn and Tracy, or perhaps a Columbo marathon, and I’m set!