Client Services Manager
LOVING & EXACTING
I love house plants as well as gardening and have gained the ability to identify most of them by sight. I currently have 50+ in the house.
I also love working for L&E because I'm presented with something different every day. I really enjoy the connections we make with our clients as well as each other as we grow through new challenges and find success.
Outside of work I enjoy spending time at the aerial studio and climbing as well as doing flips. I have been training on aerial silks and other aerial apparatus for 8 years now and I truly believe that life is more fun upside down!
My husband and I have two dogs named Onyx and Nacho who keep us on our toes as well at home. We wouldn't trade anything for this fur-covered, slobbery, world.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower it would be teleportation - so many problems could be solved!
- I wanted to be a singer and actress when I was little.
- My favorite food is any kind of noodles - italian or asian style - I will gobble them up!
- I wouldn't be ablt to live without noodles of course.
- I sang in a rock band in high school that played at the Virginia Beach Van's Warped tour.
- My guilty pleasure is candy like lollipops, Skittles or gummies.