CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
LIVELY & EXPRESSIVE
I am from Cincinnati, and know a lot about this area. I attended college, studying Fashion Merchandising at Marymount College in Arlington, Virginia. I have extensive experience in retail marketing, and I use that background to provide insights for our clients.
I love what I do at L&E Research. I tend to gravitate toward new people, ideas and challenges, which are always available in market research.
Outside of work I love to volunteer at the cat shelter. I would hate to give up my work there; it’s truly rewarding. If I’m not at the shelter, you may find me in the garden. I’m very creative with container gardening (especially topiaries!) and actually owned a business designing outdoor living spaces.
Insights About Me:
- When I was young, I had a teacher who was very involved with American Indians. I wanted to grow up to help work on an Indian Reservation, too.
- My favorite dinner is a petite filet with onion rings and Béarnaise. It makes me hungry just thinking about it!
- Most people would not know that I traveled across the country with an All Star Select Soccer team.
- If I had a super power, I would protect all the animals in the world from harm and starvation.
- I’m a huge fan of the Cincinnati Bengals and Xavier Basketball teams.