LAUGHTER & EASY-GOING
I am from Waseca, Minnesota and now call Minneapolis home. I received a degree in Strategic Communications – Advertising from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities.
I joined L&E Research in 2016, coming from a background in security systems. I worked in the industry for almost 7 years and learned a lot about the ins and outs of home safety. I like my position at L&E because I enjoy the challenges each project comes with. I also love all the different topics and products clients use market research for – then seeing an advertisement and thinking – “was I a part of that?”
Outside of work, I enjoy running and walking outside with my dog. I love all aspects of arts and crafts too: painting, designing, building, sewing, photography. I also enjoy traveling, movies, music and comedy shows.
Insights About Me:
- It would be impossible for me to give up breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day!
- Ask me about my dog. He’s currently my only “child”, or my nieces and nephew – I’m an all-star auntie!
- If I had a super power, it would be flying or telekinesis. For those lazy days I could just move things with my mind.
- One of my guilty pleasures is reality television shows. Bravo and HGTV are almost always on.
- My favorite food is mac n’ cheese!