Tampa Client Services Manager
Laughter & Eager
My hometown is Youngstown, Ohio and now I live in Tampa, Florida. I went to Youngstown State University and have a degree in Business Administration. I’ve been in market research and with L&E since 2019.
I love doing what I do because I love that every day is something new. Things are ever changing and there's no room for boredom. Outside of work I'm usually trying to stay active outside. I love running, biking and the beach. Anything to keep me moving and in the sun. You should also ask me about my animals. I have a 13-year-old Miniature Pinscher and a 3-year-old Snowshoe cat.
Insights About Me:
- One of my guilty pleasures is reality television.
- My favorite food is pizza!
- If I had a superpower, it would be reading minds.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I love reading. I try to read a new book each month.
- It would be impossible for me to give up carbs or coffee!