director of project management
LEADER & ENCOURAGING
I’m originally from Virginia Beach, Virginia, but I’ve made my way down to beautiful Raleigh, North Carolina. I started my career as a Communications Officer for the Virginia Beach Police Department, fielding emergency calls for service to first responders and providing first line triage to citizens. I thrive in fast-paced, high-stress, ever-changing environments that allow me to think on my feet. And now, I’ve brought this same level of responsiveness to my clients at L&E.
There are a lot of reasons why I love doing what I do. I really enjoy talking to people and making connections. I also love logistical work and solving problems, and I get the chance to do that every day. As an Account Manager for L&E, I use these skills to cultivate relationships and bring value to our clients.
When I’m not at work, I’m definitely keeping busy, especially if I can be outside. I love camping, hiking, softball, hockey, watersports – you name it! My husband and I are also super involved with our kiddos. Together we coach our kids’ baseball and softball teams, and we play in an adult league, too. Spring, summer and fall we’re on the ball field, and, in the winter, we’re training for spring… that’s how much we love ball!
Insights About Me:
- I love to read, and am a serious bookworm.
- If I had a superpower, I’d either have telepathy or invisibility. It’s a tossup!
- When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a police officer, and actually worked in emergency communications for the VBPD for eight years.
- My favorite food is a thick, juicy all-American burger with fries.
- A guilty pleasure of mine is Symphony almond toffee chocolate bars. I hide one in the freezer and nibble on it as needed. Shhh, don’t tell!