St. Louis Client Services Manager
Learner & Earnest
My hometown is Binghamton, New York, but I call St. Louis, Missouri home. I attended Beacon University and I’ve been in market research and with L&E since 2019.
I have built my career around serving people and solving problems. Nothing is more rewarding than finding a need and becoming part of the solution. I enjoy what I do at L&E because I am there to ensure our clients experience a smooth, productive and uninterrupted time while in the facility. My goal is to provide them with an unforgettable experience.
Aside from entertaining my wife and 5 kids with some serious dad joke humor, I enjoy a wide variety of sport and competitive activities. Basketball, golf, horseshoes, corn-hole, table tennis, billiards and shuffleboard to name a few! I also enjoy several recreational activities such as skiing and swimming.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower, it would be riding a hover board (that’s a legit superpower).
- My favorite food is Italian.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is that both my sons share the same middle name.
- One of my guilty pleasures is the Sound of Music.
- It would be impossible for me to give up sweets.