919.578.4231 | email@example.com
Loving & Elated
I am from Plant City, FL and now reside in Durham, NC. I joined the team at L&E in 2014. I enjoy what I do every day because market research brings something new. It’s such an interesting industry with constant opportunities to learn and grow!
Outside of work I love to be active outside, spending quality time with my husband, friends and family. I also enjoy photography, crafting, baking/cooking and reading.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower it would be to control time. There just never seems to be enough of it, it goes too fast and I would like to be able to freeze time during really special moments.
- My favorite food is a tie between anything Mexican and anything my dad cooks on the Traeger.
- When I was little I wanted to be either a nurse or an elementary school teacher.
- Ask me about…my Boxer, Roxi. She was the puppy of my brother’s dog so I was able to meet her shortly after her eyes opened. It was love at first sight for both of us! She just turned 11 in September, but she has the spirit of a 2 year-old. She is definitely my best friend!
- One of my guilty pleasures is watching General Hospital – it’s so embarrassing, but my Grandma got me hooked on it when I was a kid.