Medical Project Manager
Low-maintenance & Easygoing
I love my family - son and husband, Pine Knoll Shores in NC, and my favorite NFL football team, the Jacksonville Jaguars.
I like the blending of diversity and routine with this work. Each project brings a different topic being explored, which is great for mental stimulation, but also has some elements of routine procedures that will take place throughout the project. Being able to work with a variety of people for varying lengths of time keeps it stimulating.
Outside of work I enjoy long daily walks, usually with my husband, mostly throughout our neighborhood and surrounding area, but also love finding new trails to walk. I also enjoy going to CrossFit. It's motivating to see incremental changes over extended periods of time and being truly challenged while surrounded by encouraging people is such a high. One of my favorite ways to relax is sitting on either my front porch swing or back porch, with a cup of coffee and a book or chatting with a friend. My family and I also enjoy planning and going on trips. We almost always have something on the calendar to look forward to - could be as simple as visiting family or more involved, like a first time visit to a city we have never been to.
I also absolutely love football season - both college and NFL. It is hard to get me off the couch and away from watching games in the fall. Going to live games is the best but, being from Florida originally, I have stayed loyal to Florida State Seminoles and Jacksonville Jaguars so I don't have opportunities to go as often as I’d like. I make up for it by attending my son’s flag football games instead!
Insights About Me:
- If I had a super power, it would be to go back in time and relive experiences!
- When I was little, I wanted to be a Meteorologist or Physical Therapist.
- My favorite food is my husband’s perfectly grilled flank steak.
- It would be impossible for me to give up my weighted blanket - keeps me the perfect temperature year round and instant feeling of relaxation when I cover up with it.
- One thing most people don't know about me is I have run 2 marathons (4 hours 24 minutes was my best time) and too many to name half marathons (1 hour 56 minutes was my best time).
- My guilty pleasure is Peppermint everything during the holidays - I don’t even try to limit myself on all the peppermint goodness that is readily available during the holidays.