Medical Project Manager
919.582.0385 | email@example.com
Logical & Effervescent
My hometown is Huntington, West Virginia and I call Raleigh, North Carolina home now. I graduated from The College of Wooster with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies and I minored in English and Theatre with a concentration in Dance. I’ve been with L&E and in market research since 2018.
I love doing what I do because each day is different, exciting, and sometimes challenging. I find the Market Research Industry fascinating and I love that I have a role in helping my clients gain insightful research.
Outside of work I love spending time with my family and friends. I also enjoy running, reading and cooking.
Insights About Me:
- Ask me about…my family. My children are truly my best work!
- One of my guilty pleasures is romantic comedies.
- If I had a superpower, it would be time travel. There are so many experiences I’d like to have again!
- One thing most people don’t know about me is that in High School I competed nationally in dance competitions that aired on ESPN.
- My favorite food is anything Italian or Mexican.