Austin Client Services Manager
Lighthearted & Empathetic
I am from El Paso, Texas and received a Master of Arts from The University of Texas at El Paso. I have been with L&E and in market research since 2019. I love doing what I do because I love interacting and sharing ideas with people. I truly enjoy and am energized by working in a setting that changes daily and has many facets.
Outside of work I enjoy swimming laps at the different pools around Austin, spending time with my family, friends and 2 cats, cooking (especially Mexican food and soups), gardening and shopping for bargains.
Insights About Me:
- If I had a superpower, I would make sure no one went to bed hungry or was homeless.
- When I was little, I wanted to be an Art teacher when I grew up – I actually ended up teaching Art for 33 years.
- My favorite food is chile rellenos made with Hatch, New Mexico long green chiles.
- It would be impossible for me to give up my kids, my cats, and cookies.
- I am one of 6 children from a military family. My dad met my mom in Germany during WW2, while he was stationed there in the Army. My mom was a refugee from Communist invaded Budapest, Hungary, her hometown. They married in Germany, moved to Texas and started a family.