CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
513.202.4330 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am from Matthews, Virginia and I went to Hampton University where I received a B.S. in Accounting. I joined the team at L&E in 2016, but I have been in the market research industry for 24 years. I love what I do because each day is different. Market Research is an ever changing industry. Each client has different needs and problems. I enjoy the role that I play in solving their problems and achieving their goals.
Outside of work I enjoy sports, cooking, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Insights About Me:
- Ask me about sports – I watch a variety of sports, but consider myself an expert when it comes to football and basketball.
- One of my guilty pleasures is Cheesecake Factory’s Chocolate Layer Cake.
- If I had a superpower it would be to fly like Superman.
- Something that few people know about me is the 90’s classic, ‘Money Can’t Buy Me Love’ is one of my favorite movies.
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be rich…I’m still working on this.