senior PROJECT MANAGER
LIVELY & EFFICIENT
I am from North Haledon, New Jersey, but now call Raleigh, North Carolina home. I’ve been in market research and with L&E since 2014. I really enjoy my role within L&E because I love that every day is different and never boring. Helping others achieve their goal and seeing a project through to fruition is very rewarding.
Outside of work, I love spending time outdoors! Boating, camping, gardening and playing at the beach or lake! Watching my kids compete in their sports and activities is also one of my favorite past times. An evening with friends around the fire pit is another thing I enjoy.
Insights About Me:
- When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian.
- If I had a super power, I would like to cure all the illnesses and diseases we are facing in the world
- One of my guilty pleasures is garlic parmesan wings
- It would be impossible for me to give up sunshine
- One thing most people don’t know about me is I love country music and attend all the concerts on the “Mega Ticket” in Raleigh each summer. I have been doing this for the past 7 years and there is nothing like 10 to 12 outdoor concerts on the lawn at “The Creek”.