Cincinnati Client Services Manager
Lighthearted & Engaging
My hometown is Chaska, Minnesota, but I call Cincinnati, Ohio home. I attended Moorhead State and earned my degree in Liberal Arts. I’ve been in market research and with L&E since 2019.
I enjoy what I do at L&E because every day and every study is something new. Market research gives you a glimpse of so many different markets and perspectives. I love the challenges and learning opportunities. When I’m not working, you will find me gardening Spring through Fall. In the Winter months I enjoy cooking for my family.
Insights About Me:
- One thing most people don’t know about me is grew up near Prince and Paisley Park.
- My favorite food is Crab legs.
- Something fun about my family is I have twin boys who were born in Minnesota, making them real Minnesota Twins.
- One of my guilty pleasures is documentaries and movies with subtitles.
- It would be impossible for me to give up my family, coffee and music.