Loud & Easy Going
I’m from Concord, California and I’ve been with L&E since 2019 and I have been in market research since 2006. I love what I do because it’s constantly changing. I am always up for a challenge. It’s very rewarding when my clients walk away happy!
Outside of work, I love spending time with my family, attending Kung Fu class and Soccer games for my daughter and camping. I love playing on my family's bocce team. We are always attending sporting events as a family all around the Bay Area from San Francisco 49er games to Warriors and San Shark hockey games.
Insights About Me:
- If I had superpower it would be a healing ability – the ability to heal others.
- When I was little I wanted to grow up to be an FBI agent.
- My favorite food is pepperoni pizza.
- One of my guilty pleasures is Baskin Robbins Mint Chip Ice Cream.
- One thing that most people don’t know about me is I am a huge Marvel fan!
- It would be impossible for me to give up fresh baked Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies.