Client Relationship Manager
Laugh & Energy
Denver, CO is my hometown and where I reside. I received a degree in Public Relations & History from MSU Denver. I’ve been in market research since 2017 and have been with L&E since 2019. I enjoy what I do at L&E because our industry is different every day. One project I'll be bidding on video games and the next will be looking for Neurologists. I never know what project request is going to come in next!
Outside of work I love watching sports, especially football. I've been a Denver Broncos fan my whole life and have gone to over 100 games. When not watching sports, I love playing them. There are few things better than playing 18 holes on a perfect day. When it's not sports related, I'm exploring the world with my wife.
Insights About Me:
- My favorite food is pizza (Shout out to Big Fred's Pizza in Omaha).
- If I could have a superpower it would be super speed, I'm sure my clients would appreciate it!
- Ask Me About... All of the adventures with my wife! Ever since we got together, we have explored all over the US. We have kayaked with manatees & alligators in Florida, searched for natural tide pools in Oregon, and hiked all across our home state of Colorado.
- One of my guilty pleasures is fast food, the trips to Taco Bell and McDonald’s is a problem.
- One thing most people don’t know about me is that I’ve swum with sharks twice. Both times were in a tank, but I would love to swim with great whites in the ocean.