SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
LOYAL & ENTHUSIASTIC
I am from originally from Gastonia, NC, but now call Cincinnati home. I attended Southwestern College of Business and have been working in the market research field for more than 20 years.
I enjoy meeting new people and working on something different every day, which is why I love doing what I do. Research is always changing, and I like learning new things. I get gratification knowing I had a hand in making a difference and meeting our client’s goals.
When I am not working, I like to curl up on the couch with a nice warm blanket and a good movie. I enjoy many types of movies including comedy and action, to suspense. Tyler Perry movies and plays are my favorite. If I am not home, you may find me at church, or helping out a friend.
Insights About Me:
- You should ask me about my purse collection. Some women love shoes – I love my purses, and have plenty to show for it!
- If I had a super power, I would end world hunger. I think it’s sad to see people suffering when we are spending money on unnecessary things. I think we should help each other, instead.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a model and Crocket’s girlfriend on Miami Vice.
- BBQ Pringles are my guilty pleasure. I can’t eat just one!
- You may not know this, but I enjoy working with others to plan their special events. I’ve planned baby showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties and even assisted with a wedding.