Welcome to L&E Research’s Internet Connection!
Please read and agree to our terms of service.
L&E Research may, at its sole discretion, provide access to computers, networks, or telephony equipment (hereafter collectively, “equipment”). Use of this equipment is contingent upon agreement to the terms and conditions of this document, the contents of which govern all rights and responsibilities pertaining to their use.
By making use of any provided equipment, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this agreement and are of at least 18 years of age. If you do not represent such or are not of 18 years of age, you may not make use of any provided equipment.
L&E Research provides access to equipment at its sole discretion and neither makes nor offers any guarantee as to availability, operation or service.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
The following are prohibited:
- Using equipment to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable state, local, national or international law, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws.
- Any malicious use of equipment, including:
- Any attempt to exploit, test, or probe for security vulnerabilities, or the dissemination of any information relating to such, to any entity other than L&E Research.
- Any attempt to degrade the security or integrity of any equipment.
- Any attempt to monitor, analyze, or tamper with network or computer data not explicitly intended for, addressed or transmitted to you.
- Any attempt to create secondary networks, including the use of bridges, routers, wireless access points, or wireless “hot spots” without prior written authorization from L&E Research.
- Providing services or running applications which consume excessive bandwidth or impede the use of equipment.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless L&E Research from any all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of any equipment, violation of this agreement, or violation of the rights of another.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You assume complete and total responsibility for the use of any equipment and access the same at your own risk. L&E Research takes no responsibility for any accessible content or actions taken on or by such equipment, and shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind including but not limited to any loss of use, loss of business, and/or loss of profit, arising out of or related to this terms of service or the use of any equipment.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
L&E Research makes no warranty of any kind, written or oral, statutory, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. All equipment is provided “as is” and “as available” without any guarantees. No advice or information given by L&E Research shall create a warranty or liability.
7. ADMINISTRATIVE DISCRETION
L&E Research has sole and final discretion over all aspects of this policy.
L&E Research reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this and any other policies or agreements at any time and in any manner.