One Easton Oval, Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43219
At one time, Columbus, Ohio embraced the nickname “America’s Test Market”, so it’s no wonder we embraced Columbus as one of our premier research locations. L&E’s Columbus focus group facility is located in the metropolitan community of Easton, a 1300-acre mixed-use development, home to young professionals and families. Located in the heart of a top-tier retail market and the dominant destination for shopping, dining and entertainment in Central Ohio, L&E’s Columbus facility offers:
- Three focus group rooms
- The 580 square foot Buckeye focus & multipurpose room
- Client viewing areas with tiered seating and fully stocked with office supplies
- The latest videoconferencing, web streaming and digital recording technologies including L&E HD Video Streaming and FocusVision
L&E’s Columbus facility is located 5 minutes from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) and 15 minutes from downtown Columbus.
- For miscellaneous facility information you can learn more about each facility here.
Facility Room Sizes & Capacities
43035 Lewis Center
43054 New Albany
43110 Canal Winchester
43116 Commercial Point
43123 Grove City
43162 West Jefferson
L&E Columbus is 4.5 miles from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) and 10.0 miles from downtown Columbus. We recommend staying near our facility, as there are plenty of comfortable accommodations serving a range of budgets nearby. Below are some of the hotels we recommend near our facility.
Mariott Courtyard Columbus Easton
0.9 miles | 614.416.8000 | Visit website
3900 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219
Hilton Columbus at Easton
0.6 miles | 614.414.4000 | Visit website
3900 Chagrin Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43219
Residence Inn Columbus Easton
1.1 miles | 614.414.1000 | Visit website
3999 Easton Loop West, Columbus, Ohio 43219
Aloft Columbus Easton
0.7 miles | 614.762.9162 | Visit website
4176 Brighton Rose Way, Columbus, Ohio 43219
L&E’s Columbus facility is conveniently located just 4.5 miles from Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) and 10.0 miles from downtown Columbus. These directions provide the most direct route from the airport to L&E Research and will take about 10 minutes, depending upon traffic.
- From the Airport take International Gateway to Stelzer Road
- Turn right onto Stelzer Road
- Proceed 3.3 miles to Easton Oval
- Turn right onto Easton Oval
- Make first left into parking lot, we are building One, between the Huntington and MI Homes buildings
- Building #1 sits closest to Stelzer Road
- Take the elevator to Suite 300.
Easton Town Center | Shopping/Dining/Entertainment
Center of Science and Industry (COSI) | COSI is a nationally esteemed science center
Columbus Zoo | Nationally acclaimed zoo, known for Jack Hanna
Nationwide Arena | Home of the NHL Columbus Blue Jackets
Lower.com Field | Home of MLS Columbus Crew
Every time I work with L&E, I always have a great experience. All recruiters are friendly, helpful, listen to what you want and gets the job done. Thank you!
Linda, the project manager was great!
I had a great experience. The staff was very helpful.