L&E Research is committed to protecting the personal data we collect, store, and process for active and prospective marketing research clients. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, L&E Research uses a range of physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard your Personal Information.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technology
L&E Research and our analytics provider use standard internet technology such as cookies, and other navigational information to track visitor interactions with our website both on an aggregated and individual basis.
How and when we collect Personal Information
- When you complete a form on our website or request a bid and we ask for your contact information.
- When you give us your business card or meet with us at an industry conference.
- When you confirm a project with us, we ask you to provide billing information.
- We retain information and feedback collected in client satisfaction surveys.
We invite our clients and contacts in Europe to consent or not consent to receiving marketing communications from L&E Research. Every marketing email contains information for users in any country on how to opt out of future marketing and non-transactional communications.
You may contact us to update or change your information. You may request access to your information or request for your information to be erased entirely. For your protection, we may only process such requests with respect to the particular email address that you use to send us your request. We may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Information will be retained if needed for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change, or deletion.
How to Contact Us Regarding Your Privacy
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Change or update your Personal Information
- Access the Personal Information we may hold about you
- If you have reason to believe that the information we may hold about you is not secure
- Request erasure of your Personal Information
Changes to This Policy