December 30, 2014
What a year!
2014 marks our 30th year in business and it was an eventful year for us – opening three new facilities, launching a new website and blog, revamping our Client and Participant Portals, and continuing L&E’s tradition of giving back to our local communities.
But what are we most excited about?
We are really thrilled about what we’ve done this year to serve you better and make you more successful! We decided to wrap up 2014 by sharing these resources with you in case you missed any of them:
These educational workshops are designed to help you conduct better research and to bring you up to date on new and emerging techniques. We are very excited about the workshops we hosted this year:
- How to Write Better Questionnaires – Raleigh, October 2014
- A Taste of Sensory – St. Louis, July 2014
- Neuromarketing – Raleigh, April 2014 and Charlotte, June 2014
If you missed any of them, simply click on the links above to watch the video of the session. We are already working with experts on our workshops for next year, so stay tuned! You can attend these workshops in-person at our facility, remotely via live streaming, or watch a video of the session after the fact.
Providing you with information to make you more successful:
- 5 Ways that Focus Groups Meet Marketers’ Needs in a Digital World discusses the five key benefits that make focus groups the preferred qualitative research methodology in the industry, even in today’s hyper-connected world.
- Getting the Most out of Qualitative Research: 35 Tips for Building a Great Partnership with your Moderator explores how to most effectively work with your moderator or QRC and ensure you get the most out of your research dollars.
Just click on the links above to download the eBook – you don’t want to miss these. And keep an eye out each quarter for new eBooks – we have a great line-up for 2015!
New L&E Facilities
We’ve also opened offices in Cincinnati, Columbus, and Baltimore, so there are three more facilities waiting to give you the excellent L&E recruiting and customer service that you have come to expect. And more chances for you to schedule your entire project with one point of contact, making your life easier!
So cheers to 2014 and best wishes in 2015! We look forward to helping make you prosperous and successful in the New Year.