L&E Webinar Series
October 19, 2021
The market research industry is evolving — exciting changes are on the horizon, including innovative technology solutions. Simultaneously, challenges exist, such as the ongoing impact of Covid-19 on in-person research. So, what can we expect, and where do we go from here?
Join us for our 4th annual Future Trends of Market Research and Technology roundtable discussion with industry experts from L&E Research, GreenBook, Microsoft, & P&G. This conversation will delve into the future trends of market research and the role of technology in qualitative (and quantitative) research.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn during this engaging, insightful conversation:
- Examples of brands that are excelling in the industry and how they got there
- A look at innovative technologies on the horizon
- What the post-pandemic “new normal” looks like for market research
- Future trends in market research
- The essential role of technology in qualitative and quantitative research
Event DetailsGuest Speakers:
- Charlie Rader, Digital Insights Designer, P&G
- Barry Jennings, Cloud + Commercial Business Planning Insights, Microsoft
- Leonard Murphy, Executive Editor & Producer/Partner, GreenBook/Gen2 Advisors
- Brett Watkins, President & CEO, L&E Research
- Kelli Hammock, Senior Client Solutions Manager, L&E Research