Qualitative Research Recruiting
High Quality Recruits Lead to High Quality Insights
In qualitative research, finding the right people to talk to is the key to a successful project. L&E Research is passionate about recruiting the best respondents, and then providing a safe and confidential environment to enable a valuable exchange - at our offices, online, on the telephone or at a specially scouted location.
At L&E’s 8-city family of focus group facilities, we are prepared to handle virtually any qualitative project. We have conference rooms of all sizes, including some that accommodate 50 or more people. The rooms are equipped with all of the wireless and audio/visual technology you need, as well as fundamentals like white boards, cork boards, wall ledges and more. High-definition video recording and video streaming are available upon request. And we provide customized viewing rooms, client lounges and client services to keep you comfortable and productive.
L&E Qualitative Methodologies
- In-Person Focus Groups: Face-to-face discussions with respondents who have the information you need
- Mini Groups: In-depth interviews and data mining with groups of two or three people
- One-On-One Interviews: Dig deeper into respondents’ answers, without the distraction of other respondents
- Online Focus Groups: Cut travel costs and time and reach geographically dispersed respondents
- Ethnographies & Shop-a-longs: Onsite observation and interviews to better understand how your customer makes purchase decisions – and why
- Eye Tracking Labs: Learn how consumers see and process information online, in print, and on television
- Virtual Meetings: Video conferencing, recording and streaming services keep colleagues and clients engaged while holding project costs down
- Plus more…