L&E WEBINAR SERIES
Unleashing the Power of MROCs to Achieve Better Business InsightsTuesday, May 23 at 1:00 PM EDT
Join us for a deep dive into the world of community-based research and how it can inform stakeholders and provide solutions to complex business problems.
In this webinar, we will explore various topics including MROCs, multi-phased research, and the advantages of both short- and long-term community panels. We will discuss the benefits of quant/qual hybrid solutions and the turn-key US qual/quant research solutions that can be delivered by platforms like aha and L&E. We will also explore the importance of optimizing various methodologies and how your supplier can enhance your research efforts with great customer/client support.
Representatives from L&E Research and aha will share how combining custom built panels with the right tool kits enables brands to ideate and test new concepts, ad campaigns, and more, utilizing this type of solution. Our panel of experts includes: Ray Fischer, a ResTech pioneer with over 20 years in the research industry; Paula Kramer, with more than a decade of experience as a moderator and strategist; and L&E Research’s Kelli Hammock, who has close to 20 years of qualitative recruitment experience; discussion to be led by L&E Research’s CEO, Brett Watkins, who has grown L&E Research from a single-market focus group facility to a seven-market, nationwide recruiting powerhouse.
This webinar is ideal for researchers, marketers, and anyone interested in learning more about community-based research and how it can enhance business insights. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and explore new research solutions!During this webinar, we will discuss:
- Exploring hybrid research methods and the future of business insights
- Building successful communities for a collaborative approach to research
- The art of community management and how your supplier can support your research needs
- Utilizing the right tool kits to ideate and test new concepts, ad campaigns and more
- Ray Fischer, CEO, aha insights technology
- Paula Kramer, VP of Project Management & Qualitative Strategist, aha insights technology
- Brett Watkins, CEO, L&E Research
- Kelli Hammock, Strategic Communications Director, L&E Research