Focus Group Facilities
We have scoured our databases, hit the streets, made those calls, gone online, and found you the perfect respondents for your qualitative and quantitative market research project. Now, let’s get to work!
L&E’s suite of focus group facilities are conveniently located in eight cities - Baltimore, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Minneapolis, Raleigh, St. Louis and Tampa. Some of our facility features include:
- Conference rooms designed for any type of qualitative research – including rooms to accommodate 50 or more people
- All the wireless and audio/visual technology you need, including L&E Video Streaming and FocusVision
- High-Definition video recording and video streaming available upon request
- Fundamentals like white boards, cork boards, wall ledges and more
- Viewing rooms that can seat up to 25, with everyone having a bird’s eye view
- Private client lounges with closed circuit TVs, computers and phones
All of our facilities are connected to various restaurants and caterers, so whether you're looking for an extraordinary meal or good comfort food, you'll never leave our office on an empty stomach.
L&E facilities are staffed by Client Service Representatives to ensure your project runs smoothly. Your onsite go-to person will check in focus group respondents, tend to audio/visual equipment, provide food and beverages, and manage whatever other project-related needs that may arise. Addressing and executing special requests is what L&E does every day - just ask, and we will make it happen.
Visit L&E’s locations for comprehensive overviews of each of our focus group facilities.
Each facility's room sizes and seating capacity can be found on this overview chart.