L&E Six Part Webinar Series
6 Steps to Perfect Qual – Step 2: Qualitative Recruitment
April 11, 2018
In order to provide true insight, researchers need to guarantee the best possible participants. But for this guarantee, there are some guidelines, and several firm rules, that must be carefully considered.
Our second webinar in our “Six Steps to Perfect Qual” webinar series will guide you through the best methods to get the best people on your qualitative project. Ask questions and get actionable next steps to lead your clients to true insight.
In this webinar you will uncover the best practices for qualitative recruitment:
- Critical steps and valuable tips in getting the right respondents
- Leading techniques taking advantage of new (and old) resources
- Leveraging the best technology in recruitment software
- Support for recruiting even the rarest hard-to-find people for quality insight
Under Brett’s leadership, L&E has received numerous awards and recognition for its success, including being ranked #752 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list. Brett has also been recognized in his home city of Raleigh, receiving the prestigious 40 under 40 award from Triangle Business Journal, as well as being named a top 50 entrepreneur by Business Leader Magazine. His passions at home include his wife Belinda; his two “kids”, dogs Maggie and Riggo; his love of wine; and his obsession with anything sports related, including his middling golf game.Read more
- Teressa Johnson, Director, Sensory Science & Technical Support, The Wendy’s Company
- Heather Hall, Vice President of Project Management, Illumination Research
- Brett Watkins, President/CEO, L&E Research