Following our webinar on emerging technologies within qualitative research we wanted to share our on-demand webinars and highlights of each of our technology partners. We are continuing on with Aha! and Renee Wyckoff’s (our Research Design Engineer) summary of how this interactive asynchronous online qual platform can be utilized in several different ways for just about any type of qual, and sometimes quant research.
Aha! is an interactive asynchronous online qual platform that can be utilized in several different ways for just about any type of qual, and sometimes quant research. Just one of the benefits is that it can be set up and launched DIY style with an extremely user friendly platform, or Aha! can take the reins from the start and supply study design, programming, recruiting, project management, end of study analysis, and more.
Aha! creates interesting activities and exercises based on a client’s specifications that are both fun, and insightful, with keeping respondents engaged as a top priority! Clients can interact with respondents either one on one, or in a community setting. Respondents can participate in whichever way is convenient for them, either via mobile device or home based device. Another way to keep them engaged!
Just some of the ways that Aha! can be utilized –
- Pre-focus group homework assignments
- Multi-day qualitative studies
- Custom created studies, both qual and quant, the possibilities are endless!
Interesting and fun activities for engaging respondents –
- Guided storytelling, prompts respondents to share their thoughts and feelings
- Creative collage tool, respondents can import their own images and words, or choose from pre-selected sets to describe how they feel about something
- Perceptual mapping tool, respondents can map out how they perceive brands or experiences
- Journey mapping, respondent can create a collage based on a specific topic
- Fill in the blanks, a digital “mad libs” if you will!
- Video and image uploads via multiple devices
- Video/Mobile diaries
- Concept testing, clients can post videos and images for respondent feedback
- Pinboards, a social, collaborative environment where respondents can post videos, images, or words based on a specific subject or task
- Wishing wall, respondents post wishes and what they like prompted by sentence starters
For a more in depth overview of Aha! and their capabilities, watch our on-demand tech webinar by clicking here!